Final Email
Hey everyone! Today is my last day as a full time missionary. This may come as a surprise because, if I actually wrote "weekly" emails, I should still be in my training.
Spending the last 12 weeks in Lake Charles has been awesome! I've seen so many miracles and seen how great the hand of the Lord is!
There are too many details to include, and I don't have enough time to put them all here, but I would like to bear my final testimony to you all as a set-apart, full-time missionary for Jesus Christ.
I am so grateful for the opportunity I've had to serve my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! There is no greater way to know the Savior than by serving Him. He invites all to come unto Him, to partake of His goodness and mercy, and to rejoice in the salvation of all of the children of men. I am a representative of Jesus Christ, while serving God's children in His place, I have felt more love for my fellow man than I ever thought possible. Through the eyes of God, strangers become intimate friends, struggles become opportunities to grow, and pain is converted to eternal glory. Because I didn't serve a perfect mission, and I wasn't the perfect missionary, I know that His grace us sufficient for all of us!!!
Of all the testimonies I've given, the final testimony I can give is that He lives. Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world, and was crucified for the sins of us all!
God bless you all, my friends!
Elder Jones














Comments
Post a Comment