Miracles
Elder Truman Stohl and I were just shown that Facebook works! Even if its in the long run!
So, about 20 months ago, when I was here in lake Charles, I Facebook messaged someone. We had a couple of really good conversation about the gospel but fell out of contact when I moved to a different area. Flat forward to about five weeks ago. I decided to message him saying it's been a while, and we got back into contact, but it was a struggle to get his address.
So now we come to today. Both of our lessons fell through and we decided last minute to switch up the plans. We start walking in a trailer park and I see this guy at the end of the street and I'm 90% sure I recognize this guy from Facebook. So, we pull up, we greet them, then we make the connection that we've been talking on Facebook for the past year and a half. He was awesome and was really interested in us coming by, especially since he now knows that we are real, almost normal people! He gave us his address and messaged me right after saying we can come over tomorrow if he doesn't have to work.
The Lord is always orchestrating some miracle! What a blessing to know that our efforts have the opportunity to be used in God's perfect plan.
Comments
Post a Comment