Miracles

Quick update! I have no time. 

I got transfered! To get to my new area, I crossed the street... but I'm speaking Spanish again now! I'm companions with Elder Clausen... who I was just comps with right before I got to my last area ahhaha (3 transfers ago). I love my area! We see so many miracles finding everyday, and we're going to have at least one of our friends baptized here! It's a super miracle that he's going to be baptized bc it will be the first one in over 2 years in the ward. The members are super hyped! He's so prepared it's awesome everytime we meet with him. 

I've learned and grown so much during my mission! I just hit 20 months in my mission today, it's crazy to think I was in Louisiana over a year and a half ago. So much has been learned, so much has been felt, and all of it is attributed to my Savior. I bear solemn testimony of the divinity of Christ. This is His work. We are His people. He died, that we may return to live with our Father in Heaven. How sweet is the song of redeeming love! 

I have found much comfort from the council Jehovah gave to Joshua, after he was chosen to lead the Israelites after Moses. "As I was with Moses, I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Be strong and of good courage" -Joshua 1:8. He repeats it multiple times. We are meant to be stretched and broken, for the only way we can make it through those moments is forsaking all things we put before Christ, and relying upon the rock of our salvation. 

Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Light. Of this I bear testimony in His sacred name, even Jesus Christ, amen. 

I love you all! Have a blessed week.
Elder Jones









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome home Elder Jones

Baptism Date!

Houston Temple