Transferred Day to Atascocita


Hey mom! 

So we've been SUPER busy all day. Also, I don't have a sim card so once I get a hotspot it will send. 


My companion is Elder Horner! He's been comps with Elder Galvan, Johnson, and Muhlestein so we've had very similar comps. He's awesome he is such a positive man! I'm super pumped for the transfer, I know Galvan had a hard time with him, but he said he would change a lot if he could. I really think we're gonna have an amazing transfer. He's from Utah... I can't remember what part. He has been out on his mission for around 18 months and was supposed to be in Peru Trujilo south! 

This week was good! Diana is definitely getting baptized on Saturday so I'm SUPER pumped about that. Also we have been teaching someone named Carlos, and we had a tough time getting in contact with him all transfer, but the last week he had read and asked a BUNCH of questions about what he read in the Book of Mormon! He also came to church on Sunday which is awesome! 

I'm sorry this is a lame review, but I'm SLAMMED busy right now hahahaa. I love you! I hope you have an amazing week and I'll call on Monday I promise hahaha. Tell Meredith and dad I love them too! Remind them to read the BoM!!! Ahahaha

Love,
Elder Jones 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome home Elder Jones

Baptism Date!

Houston Temple