Facebook Post
I'd like to take this day to show what I'm grateful for.
First, all of the amazing examples I've had in my life, that have led me towards the path I am now on. There have been many people that have had a profound impact on me, those of whom I'm grateful to have met. I admire many because of how I saw them not just endure, but thrive while in the midst of life's storms because of their faith in God. I admire some due to the effort they put to try to reach out to me and show me the difference that the Lamb of God can make in one's life. I admire many because of their stalwart faith in professing their Lord Jesus Christ in all times, in all things, and in all places. They have all pointed me towards the path which leads to the love of God, and I can firmly say that without them, I would be missing out on the greatest opportunity of my life, for I would not be here as a called servant of the Lord. So to them, I say thank you.
Secondly, I would like to express my gratitude to my parents. Recently, I have thought more and more on the profound priviledge I have had to have 2 angelic parents who have given their life to showing my family the way that leads to life eternal. I have grown to appreciate the sacrifices they have made to take us to church every week, to attend the temple on their own, to read their scriptures, and to show me and my siblings a little piece of what our Heavenly Parents must be like. Through their example, they have shown me the love a parent has for their child truly is unmatched.
I'd finally like to give thanks for my Savior. Who, through His infinite sacrifice, allows me to feel encircled about in His arms of love and mercy. I testify that challenging times in life do not show that God does not love us, for it is the wounded Savior that is the author and the finisher of our salvation. That, surely, if our Heavenly Father loved anyone, it was His Only Begotten, yet even He suffered unto death. I testify that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. That He suffered just as much for you, as He did for me. That you can know for yourself that Jesus Christ truly did come to the Earth, that he truly did live a sinless life, and that he truly did rise from the sepulcher on the third day. I testify that you can know all of this through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Comments
Post a Comment