I haven't been super talkative this transfer because I'm just so exhausted all the time. Two transfers straight of being the motivation behind the area has worn wee out physically, mentally and spiritually. I feel like i've been trying so hard and we've seen no one committed to changing their life recently. I get both my comps are in training but they are just so reluctant to be the driving force in the area. Like if I bike slower, then they still follow behind me, if I don't say "Okay time to do comp study, or time to leave the house, or time to get up" they just will sit there. But then they still complain that we aren't finding anyone who's interested or things like that and it's just so draining. I love my comps and they're awesome dudes, I just think after this transfer I need something new haha! This area is tough too because there is a lot of work here, but there are so few people who are actually interested.
I just don't want to be burned out at 12 months but that's kinds the trajectory right new and I'm not really sure what to do. It's kinda like how if you don't get a good night's rest on a mission you're done for. You cannot take naps or sleep in to make up for it, it's just gone. That's kinds how I feel, like i'm in a workout and you're getting to the point of exhaustion, but there's no way for you to stop.
One nice thing is that recently we've been increasing our member relations a lot! We have a member who wants to go out with us a lot now because he can only work part time because he's recovering from Covid. The rough part is none of our lessons are consistent enough to plan that far ahead, people cancel all the time. This area on paper is way better than it is in reality. We have a bunch of members in our area..but like maybe 10 active families. So we get a lot of inactive work too which is good.
On another note I am hoping to be able to go to the Temple soon. I have only been once and really miss it! I don't really remember much. The temple is such an amazing place. I'm going to go every week when I get home. Hopefully I can work in the Temple when I get home.
 |
| Elder's Chappell, Jones and Stowell |
 |
| Hermana Olivia..a recent convert |
 |
| This is the man that got baptized a month ago..Francisco |
 |
| Brother and Sister Obispo of the Channelview Ward |
 |
| Interesting food choice |
 |
| Zone Conference |
Comments
Post a Comment