This Week Was Sick!



Yo what's up guys! This week was sick!

I had the opportunity to give some people priesthood blessings in Spanish, it was a really cool experience, because, for the first time, giving a blessing in Spanish went just as well as times I've given them in English. It wasnt anything to do with me or my abilities, but it was a very sacred experience and helped me to see the joy of seeking to be a tool in the hand of the Lord. 

Francisco's baptism went great! He got baptized so that was a super awesome moment for him and the whole ward. We were a little stressed out when the person who was supposed to baptize him hadn't shown up and the baptism was supposed to start at 6 and it was 6:15... BUT, as they say, salió mal pero estamos bien. 

We've been street contacting a lot, we've met some very interesting people as always, and we've seen some really changed hearts because of the gospel! 

General conference was sweet too! I'm sure you guys have heard a lot about it. I just want to leave my testimony that I know the Prophet knows the course of the world. He knows what will happen in the coming years. Follow him!

Love you guys,
Elder Jones 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome home Elder Jones

Baptism Date!

Houston Temple