Father of Two!

Hey guys! Not a lot of time. Just thought I'd say love you all!

Me and Elder Sepos will be together so I'll finish his training, and were getting a new elder in the mission, so I'll be father of 2 lol. Elder Rasmussen is his name, he's from Orem Utah. He's really cool! 

Our area is going off! We're going to baptize someone on conference weekend, and he's super lit. His name is Francisco. He said his goal is to be sealed to his wife in the temple for eternity, which is sick because that's  our goal for him too! Plus we've been able to start teaching 2 other people he works and lives with because they said they've seen a change in him, and that hes super interested in the book of mormon and everything we teach him about. It's so awesome, the Holy Ghost is awesome, it's literally how we hear from our Heavenly Father and how we can know today that He lives and loves us.

I just want to remind you all really quick that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. That's a pretty cliche thing, but I would like you all to stop, and ponder on what that means. 

Peace out! Let me know what I can pray for for you guys! 

Elder Jones


P.S Trevor learned how to make a sourdough starter and made sourdough bread.  It looks delicious! In the video you can hear the crispy outside!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome home Elder Jones

Baptism Date!

Houston Temple