Facebook Post

A great example for me is Nephi. Nephi becomes a great prophet in the Book of Mormon, but starts off no different than us. He recounts his story as follows:
"having great desires to know of the mysteries of God, wherefore, I did cry unto the Lord; and behold he did visit me, and did soften my heart that I did believe all the words which had been spoken by my father; wherefore, I did not rebel against him"
Though he had doubts in God's plan for him, he chose to believe. Part of that belief meant that he turned his doubts into questions, and took them to the Lord in prayer. This is a great example of what can become of us if we have faith. We can come to know Christ, we can come to a knowledge of our Heavenly Father's plan for us, we can choose to believe.
Who is a role model in your life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome home Elder Jones

Baptism Date!

Houston Temple