Facebook Post

Psalms 8:3&4
"3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?"
God has power unimaginable to our minds. We cannot begin to comprehend even 5% of all the things our Heavenly Father can do. Yet, our Father, in all of His grand majesty and power takes the time to listen to us. Simple 5 year-olds on the scale of the eternities. Something I have come to know personally these past couple of months is that He listens when we pray. I can bear solemn testimony to all, that as we get on our knees, and give our hearts in earnest prayer, He will listen. Though, at times, I have felt as though my prayers do not get any higher than the ceiling, I can testify that the Great Creator who knows of everything imaginable to us, will remember us in our afflictions. He will answer YOUR prayers, personally. He is always there, unbelievable as it may seem, unfathomable as it is to us, He listens. So when we pray, we must not think of it as asking for simple needs, but as though we are going to the King of all, talking to him face to face, and He is saying to us, "if you ask me what you want with faith that I will give it to you, I will grant it." We must let gratitude fill our hearts for the opportunity to be heard.
What is something you have come to know recently?
May be an image of standing, bicycle and outdoors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome home Elder Jones

Baptism Date!

Houston Temple