Becoming a Dad
"Not having any clue what your companion is like when he's been in the field for awhile is different than when they've never been in the field. I am going to Kingwood today for a trainers meeting. Freak I didn't want to do any assignment but train, but now that I'm here I'm nervous haha!"
He also shared some thoughts about the Temple. He is only able to go if he has a new member attending for the first time. "I've only gone one time so I'm not really sure what its like after going so much, but there's like nothing I wouldn't do to go to the temple. Without the temple our church wouldn't be true. The only essential thing we do outside of the temple is the sacrament and baptisms for the living. But if you can enter the temple you can achieve exaltation, something no other religions professed or promises. Heck, they don't even believe in it! Satan has convinced everyone it's blasphemy to have potential to become like God, because the minute we realize we are sons and daughters of God, in the similitude of His Only Begotten, satan will have no way to deceive us. Look at the story of Moses in Moses 1: Satan comes to him and the first thing Moses says is "I am a son of God" and then is able to discern the difference between stan and God. If no one believes we can become like God, then satan is halfway there to getting us to think there is no point in keeping the commandments."
![]() |
| A girl in Trevor's district painted the Book of Mormon for an Instagram Reel and made too many so she gave Trevor this one because it is of the beach. |










Comments
Post a Comment