Transferred again...Cloverleaf, TX

Today Trevor was transferred to Cloverleaf, Texas...in the Lake Shore District. He is back in a Spanish Speaking area and apparently it is the most sketchy area in his district (which he is excited about). Also the dogs chase missionaries..haha! His last area got closed so he only spent a short time in Cleveland. His new companion is Elder Johnson. He shares an apartment with Elder Anderson and Elder Cespedez. Here is his most recent letter: 

 What's up? It's been a while! So, I went to an English area with Elder Spencer for the past 6 weeks definitely out in the boondocks! It's been super awesome to serve with him he's awesome! The ward was definitely different from what I'm used to, it was the opposite side of the spectrum from California, that's for sure. But everything provides an opportunity to grow! I learned a lot in English, but now I'm going back to Spanish! I'll be in Channelview (Cloverleaf). All I've heard is that it's the sketchiest area in the district so I'm way pumped about that. We do a car share, so I'm sure the bikes we have will come in handy! Texas weather is suuuper bipolar, it goes from 90⁰ and sunny to 90⁰ and pouring in the matter of 30 minutes. Its awesome, really disguises whether you're dripping sweat or you were in the rain Hahaha. I'm doing well here! My new comp is named Elder Johnson, I'm pumped! The Temple is opening up too, I'm trying to go as soon as I can, its phase 3 now. 

That's all that's new with me.I hope you guys are doing well! 
Peace, 
Elder Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome home Elder Jones

Baptism Date!

Houston Temple