Facebook Post
English below!
El otro día, pregunté a mi mamá que consejo ella quiere que yo recuerde (porque ella me dio muchos consejos cuando era pequeño). Ella dijo "muchas cosas, pero nunca me escuchaste. Pero, primeramente para tener una relación fuerte con Jesucristo!" Me encanta eso! Estoy muy agradecido por mi mamá y todo lo que me enseñó sobre la iglesia y mi Salvador. Te quiero mucho mamá! Feliz Día de Las Madres!
The other day, I asked my mom what advice she wants me to remember (because she gave me a lot of advice when I a kid). She said "many things, but you never listened to me. But, first of all, to have a strong relationship with Jesus Christ!" I love that! I am very thankful for my mom and all that she taught me about the church and my Savior. I love you so much mom! Happy Mothers Day!


Comments
Post a Comment