Valentine Packages

I have more candy than I can eat with my parents and grandparents Valentine packages!  I do not eat much candy anymore because it makes me feel sluggish so it will all be shared.  Plus a lot of missionaries get fat here and I am NOT going to get fat!

In regards to how many missionaries are in our mission and reassignments: Our mission had about 125 missionaries before reassignment.  Now it is over 250!  The majority have come from missionaries serving in Brazil and more speak Portuguese.  A couple of missionaries have been sent back to their original assignments.  one went back to Sweden and a couple have dates to head back to Chile.  When everyone goes back to their original assignment we are going to be super busy because we will have such big areas again.

The people here do not care about wearing masks.  They like to talk about how they have Covid, masks and democrats haha! When they find out I'm from California they say "don't take your politics here" haha!

























 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome home Elder Jones

Baptism Date!

Houston Temple