We Got Our Area Book!

We just got our area book yesterday, and so we have a couple calls and 1 meeting set up for Saturday  It's been really slow, but that was kind of expected. Whenever we go to Lake Charles we connect with Ludtke and Rodriguez we do role plays with them and stuff like that. We only have 1 new contact this week because we can't proselyte or anything. We visited formers with Hunter and Hartshrom this week tho and I got to hand out 2 book of mormons AND get yelled at so those were super awesome moments of the week. Also we contacted a referral last night who had a question. The question was "why can I feel every pain Jesus felt when I read about his crucifixion". She was being literal hahahah. Me and Rivera didn't even know what to say, so we asked some questions about it and she got frustrated and hung up Hahaha. Super funny. We had basically 3 dinners like 2 days ago and I've never force fed myself so hard. I nearly threw up just from laughing I was so full. This week was more eventful then last but it was still kinda slow. 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome home Elder Jones

Baptism Date!

Houston Temple