Merry Christmas 2020
What's up guys? Sorry to miss last week, but, like I've said, I suck at writing. These past 2 weeks have sped up a little bit in Lake Charles. We taught our first lesson in spanish this week which was really cool. They were from El Salvador and they were trying to learn how to pray so we taught about that and the Holy Ghost. We also introduced the Book of Mormon which they seemed excited to read. Pretty epic. The fact they offered up popusas after made it even better. I also went on my first exchange this week. Elder Van Pelt is an English missionary, but he was cool. We were able to visit people we used to teach (since they actually used to teach people) so it was cool to teach lessons in English. I never realized how bad my memory was... but I dont even remember what else happened this week. Its rained a bunch, and gotten all the way down to 30 degrees so some pretty extreme weather compared to what I'm used to. Spanish is coming along well, we had zone conference this week. It was basically a testimony meeting, but everyone who went up would say a hymn after they finished, and all the missionaries would sing it. The Christmas hymns and everything made the spirit so strong it was actually a really great experience. That's about all for me. Have a Merry Christmas y'all and stay safe. Thanks for the prayers!
Mom note: They got to help someone move so Trevor was putting his Dad's tetris skills to good use! All those moves growing up have paid off on his mission!



Comments
Post a Comment